Are you looking to get into marketing? Or does operations interest you? There are two positions currently vacant.
Both positions are based in Plymouth, Devon, England.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Liz Hall. Alternatively you can post your CV and covering letter to:
blue o two, 6 Sandy Court, Ashleigh Way, Langage Business Park, Plympton, Plymouth, Devon, England, PL7 5JX.
DDRC Healthcare has a six month vacancy for two junior / middle grade doctors. The first position commences in February 2017, the the second one starting in August 2017.
You need to have a minimum of two years post graduation experience, fully registered with the GMC or be eligible to become fully registered. Finally you must hold a diving qualification.
The post will be an average of 6 sessions per week at DDRC Healthcare and 4 sessions per week in the Emergency Department, Derriford Hospital, Plymouth. Derriford Hospital is adjacent to DDRC Healthcare and is the largest teaching hospital in the southwest with a busy Emergency Department.
For full information – job description, person specification, application form etc – click here.
Closing date: 25th August 2016 @ 17.00 local time
Interview date: 9th September 2016
blue o two – a British diving holiday company – is expanding.
UK Office (Plymouth):
Marketing Executive – Full Time Temporary (Initial 6 month contract with potential for permanent employment)
Plymouth – £15,000 – £17,000pa + bonus structure
CLOSING DATE: ASAP
blue o two ltd is a scuba diving tour operator offering tailor-made active holidays in the Red Sea, Fiji, French Polynesia, Galapagos, Indonesia, Maldives, Mexico, Palau, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Thailand and Truk Lagoon.
The only UK-based tour operator to operate and manage its own Red Sea and Maldives liveaboard fleet, due to our continued success and upcoming marketing projects we now require a temporary full time Marketing Executive to work within our friendly team. Based in our Plymouth office, an initial fixed term contract of 6 months will be offered with the potential for a permanent position after this time.
Supporting the marketing and sales team, the role will involve a variety of administrative marketing responsibilities such as replying to emails, keeping our website up to date, overseeing promotional campaigns using email marketing and social media platforms, managing stock levels of promotional materials, supporting our on-road representative, creating electronic mailers and managing databases.
The ideal candidate will have:
– A strong understanding of key marketing methods to support our growing sales team and develop a highly successful part of our business
– Previous experience in a marketing role
– A good level of understanding and experience of working with e-marketing promotions such as social media platforms, e-newsletters, website updates and digital campaigns
– Strong organisational skills and experience with events co-ordination
– Excellent communication skills, time management and a high attention to detail
– Able to demonstrate strong IT skills and previous experience using a CRM system
– An enthusiastic and professional attitude with ability to carry out tasks in a timely manner
This is full time temporary position with potential for permanent employment and working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm.
To apply, please either email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to Alyson Nash at the address below.
For more information on the company and the position, check out their www.blueotwo.com or call 01752 480808.
blue o two
Mount Batten Centre
70 Lawrence Road
IMASS has confirmed that tickets for the 33rd International Shipwreck Conference are now on sale. IMASS (International Maritime Archaeology and Shipwreck Society) organise this event as a forum for divers, explorers and shipwreck enthusiasts.
- Leigh Bishop – Sierra Leone Expedition 2014
- Neil Dobson – SS Central America
- Richard Keen – Roman wrecks in the Channel Islands
- Richard Larn OBE – the wreck of the Admiral Gardner
- Dave Parham – the Swash Channel wreck
- Rich Walker – Project Tiger
The date for your diary is Saturday 7th February 2015 and it will be held at the Robbins Centre, University of Plymouth. Tickets are priced at £25 each. For more information and to book tickets to the International Shipwreck Conference 2015 click here.