Are you looking to get into marketing? Or does operations interest you? There are two positions currently vacant.
Both positions are based in Plymouth, Devon, England.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Liz Hall. Alternatively you can post your CV and covering letter to:
blue o two, 6 Sandy Court, Ashleigh Way, Langage Business Park, Plympton, Plymouth, Devon, England, PL7 5JX.
blue o two – a British diving holiday company – is expanding.
UK Office (Plymouth):
Marketing Executive – Full Time Temporary (Initial 6 month contract with potential for permanent employment)
Plymouth – £15,000 – £17,000pa + bonus structure
CLOSING DATE: ASAP
blue o two ltd is a scuba diving tour operator offering tailor-made active holidays in the Red Sea, Fiji, French Polynesia, Galapagos, Indonesia, Maldives, Mexico, Palau, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Thailand and Truk Lagoon.
The only UK-based tour operator to operate and manage its own Red Sea and Maldives liveaboard fleet, due to our continued success and upcoming marketing projects we now require a temporary full time Marketing Executive to work within our friendly team. Based in our Plymouth office, an initial fixed term contract of 6 months will be offered with the potential for a permanent position after this time.
Supporting the marketing and sales team, the role will involve a variety of administrative marketing responsibilities such as replying to emails, keeping our website up to date, overseeing promotional campaigns using email marketing and social media platforms, managing stock levels of promotional materials, supporting our on-road representative, creating electronic mailers and managing databases.
The ideal candidate will have:
– A strong understanding of key marketing methods to support our growing sales team and develop a highly successful part of our business
– Previous experience in a marketing role
– A good level of understanding and experience of working with e-marketing promotions such as social media platforms, e-newsletters, website updates and digital campaigns
– Strong organisational skills and experience with events co-ordination
– Excellent communication skills, time management and a high attention to detail
– Able to demonstrate strong IT skills and previous experience using a CRM system
– An enthusiastic and professional attitude with ability to carry out tasks in a timely manner
This is full time temporary position with potential for permanent employment and working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm.
To apply, please either email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to Alyson Nash at the address below.
For more information on the company and the position, check out their www.blueotwo.com or call 01752 480808.
blue o two
Mount Batten Centre
70 Lawrence Road