Mark Powell Steps Into RF3
Mark Powell, renowned author of ‘Deco for Divers’, (the award winning guide to decompression theory) and one of the UK’s leading technical diving instructors, has booked his ticket for Rebreather Forum 3. A diver since 1987, Mark has a passion for wreck diving. We asked him why he is attending RF3.
“When Rebreather Forum 2 was held in 1996 it was one of the most influential events in the development of technical diving. I’m therefore expecting RF3 to be even more significant event. The opportunity to get so many divers, instructors, manufacturers and experts together in one place is invaluable. The rebreather industry is at a critical point in its development. Lessons have been learned regarding training, operations and design of units and I expect RF3 to consolidate these lessons and set the direction for the way rebreather diving develops over the next few years”.
What are you looking to get out of Rebreather Forum 3 Mark?
“My main goal is to meet as many people as possible and learn as much as I can. Simon Mitchell is a ‘must see’ as his talks are always entertaining and incredibly insightful and I also want to listen to Jill Heinerth and Richard Pyle. The safety and decompression workshops are the ones I most want to attend and I will definitely be looking forward to the talks by David Doolette, Petar Denoble, Andrew Fock and Bill Stone.
This conference promises to be a lot of fun as well. Whenever divers get together we love to talk and the Beach BBQ Loud Shirt Party on the Friday night sounds intriguing. And if the Gala Banquet on the Saturday night measures up to that at EUROTEK I know we’ll be in for a cracking evening. If you’re serious about your diving, why would you not attend RF3?!”
- #Scapa100. Want to know more? Today TUMC's Rosemary E Lunn is talking about a this iconic #Dive destination at... fb.me/tk4RvNZK 8 hours ago
- "God isn't sitting in his heaven gathering up all this airborne litter that is sent up with messages attached to... fb.me/14B4sDflH 2 days ago
- "God isn't sitting in his heaven gathering up all this airborne litter that is sent up with messages attached to... fb.me/418dSCRln 2 days ago
- Kieran Hatton - Diving In Depth - took 26 #divers to #TrukLagoon. How did they get on? bit.ly/2mvyJcS fb.me/3zCRMvEGT 2 days ago
- #Portland #chopper chopped! It's been confirmed the last day of ops for the Portland Coastguard Helicopter will... fb.me/10oBzr15Q 3 days ago